German School Tygerberg Satellite Campus – DSK
Families from the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town enrol their children at the DSK, Tygerberg primary school satellite campus, which caters for German speaking children from Grade 1 to 4. They offer:
- The identical German syllabus is taught at the DSK
- German is the language of instruction and the colloquial language
- Vast and spacious school ground
- Adjacent sports amenities
- Aftercare is provided daily until 17:00h
- Extensive extramural programmes available: recorder, piano, tennis, soccer, cricket, yoga, clay work, ballet, social responsibility, (swimming).
Although the two DSK campuses are situated far apart, Tygerberg campus regularly joins in on activities at the main campus to interact with peer classes and to get familiar with the main school layout.
The transition into Grade 5 at the DSK Tamboerskloof happens automatically. Two bus routes link the Northern suburbs to Tamboerskloof, leaving daily from either Table View or Tygervalley.
Contact the German School in Parow, Tygerberg, Cape Town here and find out what education options are available for your kids in South Africa.
For further German speaking Service providers and companies selling German Products, please [click here] to go back to our German Service provider Directory in Arbeiten in Kapstadt.