• Work for a prestigious airline brand.
• Above market-related Basic Salary.
• Inbound calls/emails and social media responses.
• Assisting passengers/travel agents with flight bookings and queries relating to their travel in German & English.
• Work on renowned airline reservations systems.
• Full product and systems training provided.
• Daily interaction with international passengers.
• Experience our multi-cultural work environment with colleagues from all over the world.
1. Full-time contract (40 Hours per week).
• Flexible rotational shifts including weekends with 2 rest days per week.
1. Basic Salary : R200 000,00 Per annum / R16 666,66 per month
2. Performance bonus: R 20 000,00 per annum (become eligible to earn R 10 000,00 every 6 monthly
3. Variable earnings:
- Late Shift allowance (10 p/hr)
- Night Shift allowance (R30 p/hr)
- OT (1.5 x normal rate)
- Sunday Pay (1.5 x normal rate)
- Public Holidays (2 x normal rate)
4. Medical Aid – Voluntary basis with Discovery Health
5. Paid annual leave starting at 18 days; get an additional day with each completed year of service up to 25 days
6. Health Insurance – unlimited GP visits, dentistry, optometry, medications etc.
7. Employee Assistance Programs
8. Provident Fund (South African Citizens only)
9. Flight & accommodation assistance in case of relocation
• Promotion and Career Advancement – 95% of all Team Leads, Quality Analysts and Managers were promoted internally and started as agents!
• Numerous opportunities to visit our international clients and/or one of our global locations for top performers.
• Rewards & Recognition – Performance Bonus, Team Incentive Budget, Annual Excellence Awards.
• Training – Leadership Development; Various skills training courses offered.
Contact : +27 87 150 5417/ +27 64 130 3317 /Email: email@example.com