The Department: Being leaders in the field of online gaming entertainment, the customer service teams comprise of specialist hosts who understand the customers’ needs in context of the industry. The primary focus is to exceed the customers’ expectations and to execute everything possible to provide them with the best experience. From there, what follows is professional, friendly and knowledgeable service.
Purpose of the Role: This is a very exciting role within the growing Customer Support Department at our reknown client. Operating within the e-commerce industry, you will provide excellent services to international clients and their businesses. They have over 1 800 multi-national employees and provide services in the European Region, Canada and Australia. The diverse nature and culture of the company gives them the edge in a highly competitive market, thus making them an employer of choice in Cape Town. Due to the geographical locations serviced, please note that this position entails shift work based on the 24 / 7 operational requirements of the organization and its clients.
Duties include, but not limited to:
Responding to customer queries by telephone, email and online chats in native tongues as outlined above (Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese)
Processing and taking ownership of all incoming and outgoing contacts in a multimedia environmentProcessing pertinent information into relevant databases
Customer relationship building & management
Problem solving tasks during shift
Handling and taking full responsibility for customer related queries
Make outgoing calls and execute outbound campaigns to identified customers, e.g. welcome calls, failed purchases, etc.Performing extra tasks given by managers / shift supervisors as required
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
Native tongue / first language in German (or one of the following: Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese)
Fluent in English; able to communicate effectively (read, write and speak fluently)
Be available for 24/7 shift rotations
Completed high school qualification
2 years’ work experience post qualification
Be in a possession of a degree or a diploma
Interview, Work permit and relocation process
- If you are interested in exploring these roles, please send us your CV. If we feel you are a good fit, we will immediately set up an interview with you via Skype or Zoom. During this chat we will go into great detail about our various clients and roles and establish if you’d be a good fit for our client, and also discuss the details of working in Cape Town.
- If we feel that you’re a fit for our client in terms of experience, attitude and aptitude, and you are interested in taking your application further, we will send you an assessment to complete in your Native language. The assessment should take no longer than an hour to complete. Once completed, we will then send your assessment, a completed application form, together with your CV, to our client.
- If our client is satisfied with your application, we will set up an interview between yourself and our client. Should the interview go well, they will provide you with an offer of employment which will detail remuneration, start date, etc.
- Just before commencement date, our client will fly you to their offices in London, where you still start training whilst their immigration team process your work permit. Full relocation assistance is provided by covering the cost of your flights, accommodation and shuttle service from the airport. You will be accommodated in a furnished apartment with easy access to the office and public transport.
- Once your work permit has been processed, you will fly at company expense to Cape Town. Relocation assistance is provided by covering flights, shuttle service from the airport and 3 months of free accommodation.
- The Cape Town office also offers many perks such as a free meal daily, free access to our gym, return flight home once per year, awesome coffee from our onsite coffee bar and Friday bar.