- Work for a prestigious airline brand on inbound work streams managing various enquiries in a call centre environment.
- Assisting passengers with pre & post flight airline related queries and requests relating to their travel in German & English
- Work on renowned airline reservations systems & handle written correspondence & other multimedia channels
- Fully paid product and systems training provided for 6 weeks
- Daily interaction with international passengers
- Experience our multi-cultural work environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Work from Home and Part-time contract options available
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Meeting key performance indicators such as Quality and Average handling time.
- Good working knowledge of Windows-based computer systems and applications and ability to develop knowledge on travel and airline bookings and related systems and platforms.
- Fluency in German verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the travel/ customer service industry/ call centre environment is beneficial
- Location: Cape Town
- Working hours: Full time contract (40 hours per week) -Rotational shifts require 24/7 flexibility including weekends and Public holidays as required
- Part-time options available without shift preferences
- Must have SA ID/ Permanent residence
- Fibre Internet Connection at home – Work from Home option
To apply kindly send your updated CV and Copy of your ID/PR to firstname.lastname@example.org