Outbound Hosts (current languages: German, Norwegian)
Kick-start your career in the online gaming world and experience the very latest in technology and innovation.
Purpose of the Role:
Our client employs sales-smart, goal orientated and target-driven go-getters to power their global enterprise.
They provide top quality outbound services to a potential customer base within the lucrative world of online gambling, with the backing of their fellow marketing specialists and technology experts.
Duties include, but not limited to:
Make outbound calls to and take inbound calls from identified customers ensuring they remain ardent gamers within the online casino industry.
Completion of daily sales and dials with set KPI in the German or Norwegian language.
A successful sale is measured by a customer claiming a promotion by depositing into their account.
Execute inbound and outbound campaigns to customers efficiently.
Establishing and managing key customer relationships for long term reward and benefits.
Processing pertinent information into relevant databases.
Performing extra tasks given by managers/supervisors as required
Adherence to the rules and dialing schedules within shifts that are aligned with specific markets’ during contactable hours.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
Norwegian or German as a home/first language
1- 2 Years’ experience post qualification
Fluent in English; able to communicate effectively (read, write and speak fluently)
Be available for 24/7 shift rotations
Grade 12 or equivalent
Be in possession of degree or diploma; preferably in sales or marketing
Interview, Work permit and relocation process
- If you are interested in exploring these roles, please send us your CV. If we feel you are a good fit, we will immediately set up an interview with you via Skype or Zoom. During this chat we will go into great detail about our various clients and roles and establish if you’d be a good fit for our client, and also discuss the details of working in Cape Town.
- If we feel that you’re a fit for our client in terms of experience, attitude and aptitude, and you are interested in taking your application further, we will send you an assessment to complete in your Native language. The assessment should take no longer than an hour to complete. Once completed, we will then send your assessment, a completed application form, together with your CV, to our client.
- If our client is satisfied with your application, we will set up an interview between yourself and our client. Should the interview go well, they will provide you with an offer of employment which will detail remuneration, start date, etc.
- Just before commencement date, our client will fly you to their offices in London, where you still start training whilst their immigration team process your work permit. Full relocation assistance is provided by covering the cost of your flights, accommodation and shuttle service from the airport. You will be accommodated in a furnished apartment with easy access to the office and public transport.
- Once your work permit has been processed, you will fly at company expense to Cape Town. Relocation assistance is provided by covering flights, shuttle service from the airport and 3 months of free accommodation.
- The Cape Town office also offers many perks such as a free meal daily, free access to our gym, return flight home once per year, awesome coffee from our onsite coffee bar and Friday bar.