German Resume Writer
Do you have a passion for reading and editorial writing? Do you want to earn a stable and consistent income? We are in pursuit of exceptional resume writers to join our continuously growing team.
As a member of our resume writing team, you’ll craft top-quality career documents for clients from multiple industries and regions.
The health and safety of our employees is of utmost importance to us. We comply with the COVID guidelines as issued by the government and strict health, safety & social distancing measures have been implemented at our premises.
About the job:
- By incorporating technology and visual appeal, we provide clients with professionally crafted CV’s and other career documents that guarantees an increase in interviews
- Orders will be assigned to you daily, and you will receive all the information you will need to professionally craft their documents.
- Access to a comprehensive knowledge-base to assist in day to day tasks, including CV examples/templates, cover letter examples/templates, email templates, and support from other writers and staff members
- Dedicated support from onsite Editors
- Full theoretical and practical training will be provided
- Hours are between 8:00am – 17:00pm / 9:00am – 18:00pm weekdays (depending on daylight savings time)
- Deliver at least 45 orders per month
- Handle revision requests on the orders you delivered to ensure client satisfaction
- KPI’s will be discussed during the interview
Work from home will only be applicable during lockdown period.
- After lockdown, you will resume duties at the premises of Mango5, in Airport Industria.
- Mango5 will issue staff with the necessary equipment when they resume their duties at our offices.
- You must have reliable internet connectivity (Fibre/ADSL) during the lockdown period.
- Your PC must be minimum of an i3 with 4gb RAM.
- Must have a post matric qualification in either Journalism, Media, Literature, Linguistics or Marketing ect.
- Must have a minim of 1-year professional Writing experience.
- Must be fluent in both German and English (Both Written and spoken).
- Monthly salary of R21 000
- Monthly conditional attendance bonuses
- Commission to reward extra efforts
- Medical Insurance and Emergency Assistance
- E-Learning portal access to over 100 courses
Please follow the link to apply: https://www.mango5.co.za/jobs-mango5/
Please note that due to the high volume of CV’s received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our office within two weeks of submission, kindly consider your application unsuccessful for this position.