German Speaking Sales Executive Required for a Global Trading Company! (Solid basic salary plus lucrative commission earnings coupled with a dynamic and highly energised working environment)
We are disrupting an industry that is the future of money – Cryptocurrency. If you’ve been following the news, crypto adoption has been growing steadily across all industries.
We’re offering the right candidate the opportunity to earn a USD based salary and commission to work in a fast-paced International Company. We make outbound calls to existing customers who have recently obtained an account. You would be responsible for managing client relationships and ensuring that the client is informed of the up-to-date market information.
Our academy makes sure you learn the ins and out of the crypto currency world. You’ll also get to work with our industry leading crypto technology.
This position truly is for the energetic, success hungry executive and comes with an uncapped earning potential in super currency.
- Managing ongoing client relationships and portfolios
- Keep abreast with market information, and ensure all clients are informed of this information
- Provide training to clients on the use of the Company platform and deposit process
- Help maintain high levels of client acquisition, retention and reactivation
- Ensure responsible trading and compliance to all regulations and company policies
- Minimize chargebacks and withdrawals through ensuring compliance
- Successfully present products by utilizing effective sales and persuasion skills in addition to solid product knowledge.
- Collaborate with sales managers to upsell
- Inform management of client risks
- Working towards and achieving set sales targets given by management
- Working professionally with retention related departments
- Ensure clients have Real account balances in the market
- Obtaining KYC documentation for Clients
- Complete special projects, and miscellaneous duties as prescribed by Management
Skills, Abilities & Competencies
- Assertive, strong and confident
- Capacity for listening, dealing and confrontation, and overcoming objections
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be flexible and willing to adapt
Education & Experience
- Solid understanding of the German language (non-negotiable)
- 3 – 5 year plus of sales experience highly advantageous
- Extrovert nature
Please send your CV to Claire Keyser – firstname.lastname@example.org