Kick-start your career in the online gaming world and experience the very latest in technology and innovation.
Our client is constantly upskilling their people and have made sure that their translations department members are equipped with all that is required to cater for the various copy needs of the business. Here are just a few of the services that they provide….
SEO content translations
Regional keyword research
Website and software translations in HTML code
Promotional email translations in HTML code
Translations for Regional and Global campaigns
Language quality control for all our products
Translations for affiliate campaigns
The languages predominantly covered include German, Greek, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Russian and Japanese – while many others are additionally required.
Duties include, but not limited to:
Provide first class translations and content, in German, for use on any medium, including but not limited to:
Translating from English
Work with and provide translations and content for various business partners including retention, acquisition, conversion, product and creative Ensure consistency and quality of messaging across all segments Ensure translation and content projects are realized on time and to required quality Consultation with client to ensure understanding of brief/product requirements Ensure correct tone of messaging in terms of brand and medium Remain up-to-date with various online and other writing developments which may affect the brand and/or market Brainstorm, write and execute, as based on business requirements
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English and German
Proven ability to translate oral instructions and written literature from one language to another
German as first language
1 Years translation and/or writing experience
Relevant qualification (Diploma or Degree in Journalism, writing or languages)
Advanced computer literacy (MS Office , Internet, etc.) and typing skills
Interview, Work permit and relocation process
- If you are interested in exploring these roles, please send us your CV. If we feel you are a good fit, we will immediately set up an interview with you via Skype or Zoom. During this chat we will go into great detail about our various clients and roles and establish if you’d be a good fit for our client, and also discuss the details of working in Cape Town.
- If we feel that you’re a fit for our client in terms of experience, attitude and aptitude, and you are interested in taking your application further, we will send you an assessment to complete in your Native language. The assessment should take no longer than an hour to complete. Once completed, we will then send your assessment, a completed application form, together with your CV, to our client.
- If our client is satisfied with your application, we will set up an interview between yourself and our client. Should the interview go well, they will provide you with an offer of employment which will detail remuneration, start date, etc.
- Just before commencement date, our client will fly you to their offices in London, where you still start training whilst their immigration team process your work permit. Full relocation assistance is provided by covering the cost of your flights, accommodation and shuttle service from the airport. You will be accommodated in a furnished apartment with easy access to the office and public transport.
- Once your work permit has been processed, you will fly at company expense to Cape Town. Relocation assistance is provided by covering flights, shuttle service from the airport and 3 months of free accommodation.
- The Cape Town office also offers many perks such as a free meal daily, free access to our gym, return flight home once per year, awesome coffee from our onsite coffee bar and Friday bar.