The Governing Body is looking for a creative, dynamic and child-loving German SAL Educator / DSD Examiner to join the teaching team at Wartburg Kirchdorf School. This is a Full Time SGB Position, to start in January 2021.
- Plan, control and report on Assessments;
- Attend meetings, forums, workshops for the Grade / Phase as required;
- Manage and promote learning within the class;
- Manage and contribute to the sport and cultural activities within the School;
- Manage discipline within the classroom;
- Maintain German and DSD 1 and 2 Curriculum;
- Intercultural competence and willingness to plan and execute excursions, cultural events and language exchanges.
- Be in possession of a PDP or be willing to apply for one once appointed;
- Ability to communicate effectively with current as well as prospective parents;
- Willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School.