We are seeking native German speaking individuals to teach this language online to students across the globe. Our centres are based in Durban, Johannesburg, Cape Town, Pretoria and Port Elizabeth. Successful candidates will be required to initially work on-line from home during the lockdown period, thereafter will transfer to the physical centres.
– A completed Bachelor’s Degree
– Fluent in German
– Teaching experience of any kind including tutoring, coaching and mentoring
– A computer with a HD webcam or laptop with a camera (Windows 10 or MacBook)
– Noise cancelling headset with a microphone
– High speed stable Internet connection – uncapped fibre line – 10 meg upload and download
– Google Chrome
– Based in South Africa (RSA citizen)
– Clear criminal record essential
– Set day shifts are provided – flexible hours of work
– Full training will be provided
HOW TO APPLY:
E-mail your CV together with copies of your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use “German” in the subject line.