Are you currently seeking a part-time job and can work a minimum of 20 hours per week?
• Work for a prestigious airline brand on various workstreams
• Assistance to passengers with pre & post flight departure travel-related queries in the customer relations department in German & English languages
• Work on renowned airline reservations systems & handle outbound voice calls, written correspondence & other multimedia channels daily
• Fully paid product and systems training provided
• Daily interactions with international passengers with queries and compliments
• Required to meet specific key performance indicators and meet expected client service levels
• Demanding and time-sensitive call centre environment
• Experience our multi-cultural work environment with colleagues from all over the world
a) Rotational shifts with flexibility
b) Operational hours (Mon-Sun) 08h00 – 17h30 at 40 hours per week. Shifts may be subject to change depending on client requirements.
1. Training start date: 16 November 2020
a) 2 weeks classroom/practical training
b) 2 weeks call centre integration
c) Assessments will take place during training with a pass mark of 85% required
2. Probation period: 4 months
3. Training & Probation at Cape Town offices – Work from office
a) Remote/work from home consideration depends on individual performance at the Company’s sole discretion.
1. Native level fluency in the German language: Verbal & Written skills essential (Advanced level)
2. Permanent residence permit or South African ID holders
3. Flexibility to work rotational shifts as above
4. Excellent customer service skills essential. Experience in call centre or travel & tourism industry preferred.
5. Excellent Computer literacy & technical skills
6. Knowledge & experience on MS Office products & able to work on Windows-based operating systems. Previous experience in travel reservations systems is beneficial.
7. Own transport
8. Available to start work on 16 November 2020
9. No criminal record.