All-rounder in Office Support / PA Services / Customer Communications / Social Media / Digital Marketing & Design / WordPress
We are looking for someone who is interested in supporting and growing our projects in the health- and wellbeing sector, primarily focusing on an ancient Chinese Health and wellbeing method called “Zhineng Qigong”. So, if you have an interest in natural health (e.g., Yoga, organic nutrition, etc.) you will certainly find the work most inspiring!
Our Team is based in Cape Town, our clients all over the world. You will work primarily remotely with the occasional office meeting. Full or parttime, freelance or employed.
If you have the following skill cluster, then you are a “match” and this opportunity is for you:
- Graphic Design Work
- You are familiar with Adobe Design Products (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- You are able to update existing artwork
- You enjoy creating new designs
- Administrative and Organisational Tasks
- You are familiar with MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) for updating and creating of existing lists, schedules, databases, power point presentations, etc.
- You have basic Event Management skills
- Venue Research and negotiations
- Travel Arrangements
- Liaison with Travel Partners
- Sourcing of event related products/services – e.g. promotional items, print material, gifts, etc. E
- Eent Registration Administration
- You are able to support us with administrative tasks such as administration of student details and study planning
- You are willing to create and analyse surveys / feedback questionnaires
- You are available to assist us on an ad-hoc basis with life online events
- You are open to working with and updating ASANA as our preferred internal project management tool
• You are fluent in English (writing and speaking), and ideally in German (not compulsory), for:
o Email Communication with Customers, Partners and Suppliers
- • You are an enthusiastic Creator of Content for websites, social media, newsletters, etc.
- o Blogs, Videos, GIFs, Images for social media, Print-flyers and booklets, Posters, E-Books, other print- or electronic marketing material
- You are open to conduct Interviews with Students / Partners for blogs, research projects, etc.
• You are open to conduct Interviews with Students / Partners for blogs, research projects, etc.
Website Management Skills
• You have a basic understanding of working with WordPress Websites (be familiar with wordpress background for content updates)
• You have the ability to create landing pages, create products (ecommerce site), create events and have basic knowledge of WP forms and database management
• You have the ability to work with different plug-ins and functions – e.g. membership/subscription plug-in, event calendar, etc.
• A basic knowledge of SEO is an advantage
• You are familiar with different marketing channels and tools
o Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo, WhatsApp, LinkedIn
o Newsletters: Mailchimp
Video and Audio Production
• You are familiar with Filmora or an equivalent movie maker software, for:
o Creating promotional film material
o Creating short clips for social media
o Editing existing video and audio material from online workshops, on-site training, etc.
Creating and managing Social Media content
• You are able to source, suggest and post new content:
o Facebook (incl. groups), Instagram, Youtube, Vimeo, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, etc.
Your “soft skill” profile
• You have an open mind, are flexible, resourceful and have an innovative, independent approach to tackling new tasks and projects
• You are creative while understanding the requirements of effective marketing tools
• You are reliable, have a “doer” attitude while working thoroughly and transparent
If you have all the above qualities, you are the team member we are looking for. If you only master some of the above skills, then you may still be suitable for the role, as we may also split the different tasks between more than one person – so please do apply nonetheless.
When applying, please let us know whether you prefer to work freelance or on an employment contract. We will also need to know your salary expectation and whether you would like to work part time or fulltime.
Thank you and look forward working with you!
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com.