German Language jobs at Amazon
Are you curious about new platforms and technologies and have a desire to deliver world-class customer service? Are you excited by the idea of owning a problem and innovating on behalf of customers?
The Device, Digital and Alexa support team’s vision is to create innovative support experiences for customers using Amazon’s next-generation Digital and Device products through intelligent self-service solutions and a world-class Tech Support organization. In line with our vision and customer expectations, our Technical Support Associates (TSAs) are technology experts and foster a culture of innovation and agility to raise the bar for technical support in an evolving environment of interconnected devices and services. If you enjoy sharing your technical knowledge, problem solving, are passionate about new technologies, this is the job for you!
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Dedicated to problem resolution.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude.
- Be able to resolve a conflict.
- Fluency in both written and spoken German and English.
- Ability and willingness to communicate with others.
- Ability to demonstrate empathy.
- Ability to use effective questions.
- Basic understanding of Device Platforms (Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, Mobiles, Gaming consoles, Streaming devices) and Digital Services (Videos, Music, Apps, Video Games, streaming content, Cloud Storage) and associated technical terminologies.
- Ability to translate technical information / instructions into a simple language that would ensure seamless trouble shooting.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Awareness of latest trends and developments in the technology industry.
How To Apply
- Submit your updated CV to the following email address: Languagejobs@amazon.com
German jobs in South Africa!
- Salary Offer Market related $ Market related Month
- Contact Email Languagejobs@amazon.com
- Address 134 Solan Street, Gardens Cape Town