This includes but it is not limited to:
- General flight reservations and direct sales
- Information about our products and services
- Passenger check-in assistance
- Managing accounts for Lufthansa frequent flyers (Miles & More)
- To provide excellent and consistent customer service to ensure service quality in dealing with customers at all times and maintain product knowledge at all times to ensure consistent customer satisfaction.
- Excellent language skills in German & English (Verbal and Written)
- Successful completion of secondary education
- Previous experience with international markets highly advantageous
- Flexibility to work 24/7 shifts
- Keyboard proficient/computer literacy
- Is able to work in South Africa, Cape Town
- Positive and ‘can do’ attitude
- Willingness to be one best self when interacting with colleagues and customers
- Previous proven experience working in a customer service role
- Eligibility to work full time with us for at least 12 consecutive months
Our skilled global teams of airline professionals ensure the highest quality of service for our passengers.
Come and be part of an international team and work with Europe’s only 5-star airline. Bring a smile to someone’s face everyday and apply to the vacancy and make someone’s day, every day.
How To Apply
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Address 9th Floor. Picbel Parkade, Strand Street, Cape Town