Our Clientis the leading volunteer organization recruiting young people from around the world, including the UK, Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, and Japan to do worthwhile voluntary work overseas. They have sent over 115,000 enthusiastic volunteers to 29 countries to teach conversational English and to gain work experience in the fields of medicine, journalism, veterinary science, law and conservation.
Our Client is now looking for German Content Creator to join their team in Cape Town to help produce content for their multilingual communication platforms in order to help inspire potential volunteers from Germany and other European countries to join one of their projects.
You’ll be a part of an international creative team based in Cape Town, and you’ll work closely with their Marketing and Sales teams based in the UK.
We have got big plans for the future! Apply now!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop original website content, including copy, images and video
- Edit and optimise all existing web copy to ensure it is SEO friendly
- Manage paid and organic social media content including planning, implementation and reporting
- Write marketing materials such as blog pieces and newsletters
- Translate and upload content from other languages as required
- Plan, create, implement and evaluate marketing campaigns and strategies
- Analyse and evaluate your marketing efforts in Google Analytics and other data analysis tools
- Native speaker of German (and/or other languages advantageous)
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- 1+ year’s experience in online content creation
- Creative and conceptual writer and thinker able to come up with content ideas that generate high engagement
- Proficient with social media platforms
- Up to date with latest web trends and SEO (preferable)
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of your target market (German speaking countries)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work towards deadlines
- Good understanding of brand building
To applyplease provide a two-page CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!