International Sales & Reservations Office for the subsidiaries of a German Tour Operator, specialising in Eastern, Central and Southern Africa, is seeking a German speaking travel consultant/ sales representative in Somerset West.
- Directly liaising with international clients & agents via various communications channels such as email, telephone, social media etc., for various inbound enquiries
- Planning and designing itineraries, combining appropriate accommodations and destinations
- Managing the reservation process for bookings up until completion of travel
- Fast turnaround time on all enquiries
- Occasional Saturday duty (on a rotational basis- ca every 6-8 weeks)
- Travelling will be required for educational trips (We only sell what we have personally experienced!)The ideal candidate would fulfill the following requirements:Knowledge required:
– Good knowledge of destinations in Eastern-, Central-and Southern Africa
– Knowledge and understanding of tour operating and reservations processes based on study and/or
– Fluent in written and spoken German & English is essential (not negotiable!) – Have a good telephone manner and excellent communication skills
– Possess excellent organizational skills and be able to multi- task
– Computer literate with MS-Office, especially Word, Excel, as well as E- Mail applications-/client such as Outlook or Thunderbird
– Working experience in electronic reservation systems
– Minimum of two year’s tour consulting experience
Travel and Tourism (or related) preferred but not essential.
Accurate and having attention to detail whilst working under pressure customer focused
committed and hardworking
eager to learn
excellent team player
If you are passionate about Eastern-, Central- and/or Southern Africa and seeking a position with an international travel company, then please send us your CV, a motivational letter, salary expectations and contactable references.
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Address Somerset West