- Directly liaising with international clients & agents via various communications channels such as email, telephone, social media etc., for various inbound enquiries
- Planning and designing itineraries, combining appropriate accommodations and destinations
- Managing the reservation process for bookings up until completion of travel
- Fast turnaround time on all enquiries
- Occasional Saturday duty (on a rotational basis- ca every 6-8 weeks)
- Travelling will be required for educational trips (We only sell what we have personally experienced!)The ideal candidate would fulfill the following requirements: Knowledge required: – Good knowledge of destinations in Eastern-, Central-and Southern Africa – Knowledge and understanding of tour operating and reservations processes based on study and/or work experience Skills: – Fluent in written and spoken German & English is essential (not negotiable!) – Have a good telephone manner and excellent communication skills – Possess excellent organizational skills and be able to multi- task System skills: – Computer literate with MS-Office, especially Word, Excel, as well as E- Mail applications-/client such as Outlook or Thunderbird – Working experience in electronic reservation systems Work experience: – Minimum of two year’s tour consulting experience Tertiary Education: Travel and Tourism (or related) preferred but not essential. Abilities: Accurate and having attention to detail whilst working under pressure customer focused committed and hardworking eager to learn excellent team player If you are passionate about Eastern-, Central- and/or Southern Africa and seeking a position with an international travel company, then please send us your CV, a motivational letter, salary expectations and contactable references.
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address Somerset West