Based in central Cape Town, we provide support services with a focus on desktop publishing and we are looking for a German Client Liaison Experts who interface between our corporate clients all over the world.
- Producing documents as per client specification and according to our quality standards
- Adhering to all stipulated production processes, including proofreading
- Completing administrative tasks, pertaining to timekeeping (for payment and billing purposes)
- Ensuring the highest level of quality production output by adhering to client SLA requirements and internal quality criteria, as part of the production process and defined KPIs
- Excellent command of the German and English language
- Proven experience in a customer service role
- Graphical experience and accreditation advantageous
- Shift flexibility and weekend availability
- Determined and dedicated
- Common sense
- Ability to work shifts coupled with the ability to work in a team.
- Positive attitude
- Good work ethics
- Good communicator
- Down to Earth team player
Should you wish to apply for the position, please e-mail your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure that you quote reference number 201228 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV’s received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
German language jobs in South Africa
- Salary Offer Market related $ Market related Month
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Address Cape Town