- This role is based within the Customer Onboarding team where we are looking for a German speaking technical, team player with excellent IT support skills. Additionally, this individual would provide unparalleled customer support on Mimecast Services through technical account relationships with all Mimecast Customers, Partners, and Resellers as well as serving as an escalation point for Associate members of the team.
Who we are looking for: The successful candidate will be:
- Energetic; Dynamic, and a dedicated professional
- Tenacity to follow a transaction from end-to-end with excellent attention to detail
- A desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment in order to make a difference in the team’s administrative procedures
- Driven for success
- Adaptable and flexible
- Neat and presentable
- Key Responsibilities:
- Provide guidance to our Customers, Partners and Resellers during the connect process while ensuring best practices are adhered to when configuring all applicable services and policies through phone, email, and remote session correspondence.
- Work with various internal Mimecast teams to verify behaviour and/or escalate ideas or issues when appropriate.
- Validate and assist with enhancement requests using Mimecaster Central for wider visibility.
- Confirm, remediate and follow up with customers in response to security, spam, and phishing attacks.
- Encourage Customers, Partners and Resellers to attend free interactive trainings with our in-house Education Team.
- Validate and report discrepancies within Knowledge Base articles to our in-house Education Team.
- Assist Service Delivery Support teams when necessary
- Essential Skills and Experience: Within this corporate IT environment, you will be required to have:
- Fluent in German
- Experience with Microsoft, Google Apps or other email platforms
- Experience with Microsoft Directory Services or other similar technologies
- Strong understanding of firewalls
- Strong understanding of DNS
- Strong understanding of core networking concepts (e.g. Private vs Public IP’s)
- Experience with email gateway and anti-spam solutions
- Excellent troubleshooting skill
- Qualification in IT preferred, however not essential.
How To Apply Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
German jobs in
- Employees Required 2
- Contact Email email@example.com
- Address Johannesburg and Cape Town