We are looking for awesome Account Manager with an eye for detail at the factory (www.meetthefactory.com).
! You have to have gained experience at a digital agency for this job !
We are a young digital performance production house based at the Woodstock Exchange in lovely Cape Town.
We develop and produce large-scale digital display campaigns for international clients such as Zurich Insurance, Cembrabank and some of the biggest ad agency networks globally.
You should have 2-3 years experience in a digital agency, be based in Cape Town and keen to work in a young, entrepreneurial environment with an international team.
We offer attractive salary packages, flexible work hours and room to grow.
–> If you are keen to work with us, please contact us with your CV including 3 references of previous employers
–> please also share this and refer awesome people you know, we pay 10.000 ZAR „finders fee“ for successful referrals.
Here we go…
Grow our business, reach client satisfaction and achieve valuable ROI.
This role acts as the link between our clients and the team. Forming strong relationships with clients is one of the key functions of this role. The account manager acts as both a salesperson for the agency as well as the client’s representative within the agency. Together with the head of accounts the account manager is also responsible to source and reactivate clients the agency had business with but are currently not being served.
The successful candidate has already worked in a similar position for a digital agency and is capable of liaising with professionals at the highest organisational levels within the client base.
Daily tasks involve creating quotes for clients and designing briefs for the team, calling existing clients as well as old clients that are in our database but don’t do business with us.
This position reports to the head of account.
- Maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients and establishing relationships with new clients.
- Creating an own portfolio of client accounts and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them.
- Working as part of a team in order to add new opportunities to our sales pipeline as well as making sure that existing opportunities are being pushed through the sales pipeline.
- Outbound calls
- Creating Quotes and designing briefs for the team.
- Identifying accounts whose revenue may be shrinking and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained.
- Acting as the client’s representative and point of escalation within the team.
- Communicate with the team and ensure members work towards the planned outcome.
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Keeping KPIs and project milestones
- Updating key stakeholders on account status
- Overseeing the project’s financial budget, notifying stakeholders of key cost implications, changes to budget, spending and cost changes
- Can identify the core of client brief and provide direction to development across senior production team members
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Digital Production management or a digital agency in a similar role
- Delivering the numbers (chasing the coin)
- Assign & schedule project tasks
- Prepare & monitor project schedules & budgets
- Contribute to client proposals & quotes
- Assess and evaluate project success
- Proven work experience as a digital project manager
- Hands on experience with project management software
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Digital Marketing or relevant field
- being fluent in German is a must!
- Salary Offer 0 $ 0 Month
- Employees Required 2
- Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address Woodstock Exchange, 66 Albert Road, 7925 Woodstock